Saturday, January 17, 2009

a view from afar

you might think you know him already with just a few conversations you had online. mind you, you don't know what you are putting yourself into. yeah, i might be just a bit jealous but this is a warning. he can rip you apart if you don't guard yourself. i was at your situation not a long while ago. he was my sunshine. what is he to you? my world evolved around him. i did things for him that he was grateful for. i worshiped him, he loved me. but see? we didn't go quite far. not only because the situation didn't permit it but because he didn't really took much attention on what i had to offer. are you willing to offer more than i could? your presence? you think that will be enough? think twice, its something i didn't do. maybe i did but it was too late. i fell so deep re-evaluating was not an option. now as i see you got smitten by dan's smile, i cant help but feel nostalgic. if only i had remained smitten and not in love, things will be a lot better for us. had i not crossed the line, id still see his name in my inbox. had i not crossed the line maybe ill still have my heart with me now. but all is too late, nothings left of me. i sent my heart and soul through courier and it landed on his wall, a frame to remind him of what i am, his-half boyfriend and almost lover. good luck buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm my first time here.

    But i know exactly where it is. 8-9 kms from BXU, between and Ampayon & Taligaman.

    nice to meet you in blogosphere bro, ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete