Monday, March 30, 2009

unfortunate events

ako ung isang taong minsan puno ng kamalasan. di dahil malas ako kundi dahil may pagkatanga ako. isa to sa mga minsan na yun.

if you have been reading my previous post (which i doubt), you'll know that im supposed to be home at this very moment and not at some overpriced internet cafe here in araneta center. i dont know how to put this but somehow i had my mind set that ill be staying here in manila to pursue what it is i had to pursue (kung binasa mo nga alam mo kung ano) between march 9th to 30th. so on the 29th, with high spirits i packed up my things and braced myself for a long day after my flight. but then i wasnt prepared for everything, i wasnt prepared on the information given to me by that little pleasant girl at the airport, i wasnt preapare to travel back to paranaque, i wasnt financially prepared for another day stay here in the metro and i wasn't bleeping prepared to find out that my e-ticket was booked for march 31!

sweet life, i was supposed to do a lot of things today. pending appointments and responsibilities i set aside to make way for this trip. bills to pay, appointments with the furniture shop, the review center, my immediate supervisors etc etc. now what? to add up, i had a hard time coming up with an excuse for my family on why i didnt make it home to day. they dont even know im here in manila. all this time they we're convinced i was in cdo preparing for my ielts. hell will break loose if they find out that im here. what to do? what to do? im out of money, i cant even afford to have my fone loaded, i missed all my appointments, im sure our telephone and internet connection is already cut out and my family is on the verge of knowing that im a huge-lying-scumbag. hmmh. there are two railway station close here. you know what im thinking? JUMP! JUMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment