Friday, March 27, 2009

i didnt move mountains and heavens

nagmahal lang ako.

im back. no one really noticed that i was gone except for one person. he's the very reason i took a blogging leave. i wrote to many bullshits for the past month that i realized he needs a breather. but as replacement for my ranting online, i took the liberty to bug him in another level. IN PERSON. flew a couple of thousand miles and kept a promise i made to myself. to give him a reason to love me. to show all the love i have for him in flesh and not just thru nonsense emails, sms', and blogs. it was another leap of faith. and somehow i fell head first. all thoughts that run over my mind for the past months vanished. it took one mind blowing blog entry to pull me back into my lucid self. reality is, i've been day dreaming for the past months. day dreaming on the what could be, might have been and what if's. i became so obsessed with the reward that i didn't know there was a prize to pay. a prize to pay for being so deep in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment