Thursday, February 12, 2009

monalisa on da vinci

got a new hair color, they call it trash, i call it ash. got nail colors ( or is it nail polish? ) the left is purple, the right is red. i cant really afford anything right now but i needed something to excite me. the hair color cost 13hundreds while the nail polish cost 3hundred. im on tight budget but still i had to loose those cash to feel alive. after the attendant did the second rinsing king2x said "perfect". it's been sometime now since someone complimented something in me. i needed that. i needed reassurance that there's still something likeable in me. i suck too much. there's too much trash under my skin. and now, im putting more.

(ill loose the nail polish before gym tomorrow, i dont wanna scare people off)

2 comments:

  1. Awww I hope you took some pictures of your new hair. :)

    Happy Valentines Dude.

    ReplyDelete