Tuesday, February 10, 2009

dont disturb sign

when i had those dragging-a-cigarette-pondering-things-because-i-had-no-better-things-to-do moments before, i kept muttering that i am tired of it. but now that my days are always spent running around the city i kinda miss it. i had this habit of just spacing out. playing with the fumes coming out of my mouth and nose. its not a pretty sight but now i realized i enjoyed it. its one of those moments where i figure things out. those were the times when my thoughts are trivial but within an arms length reach.
now i cant seem to even make a conclusion on things that gets into may head. just when my thoughts are on its momentum i get distracted, either by my mom's whining or by another disturbing thought. how I'd do anything to be able to have those moments again. maybe then ill be able to sort things out. but for now, maybe a don't disturb sign could do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment