Thursday, December 11, 2008

wot? iii



"

I woke up late today. Yehey! Haha. It was around lunch time when I finally became conscious of the world. Last night, I already had an itinerary of what I would be doing today, which was mostly to settle my bills. After withdrawing, reviewing, and computing everything, I went to sleep already with a frightful of bills rushing at me in my dreams.

When I got down today to do my errands, there was a piece of paper in my unit box, which made me frown and think: Oh no, another bill has arrived again. Since my bills these days come anytime they feel like to arrive, I asked the guard for the piece of paper. I might as well settle it now, I thought to myself.

Ay, ser. May kasama po 'tong papel.

Blink. Blink. I looked at the guard.

Then he pointed at a package, sa inyo po yan, he said.

Huh? Ang laki! I said to myself. Sige, balikan ko na lang, I told the guard.

After running around and throwing money wherever, I went back to my place and got the package. Ohmaygad, what is this? I asked myself. This is too big for a greeting/christmas/birthday card. And with Fragile stickers all over it, it sure did pique my curiousity.

This was what greeted me after fighting my way with the masking tape:


Wow. Natalie Portman. Closer. (Drooling starts here.)

When I was about to hang it on the wall, I noticed something at the back. I was even more surprised with what I found there.


Wow. I've always been silent in my life, but if there ever was a moment that I was speechless and dumbfounded, this was it.

It was like the opening scene from the movie Closer. I felt like I was hit by something. And then you're there. Thank you. I'm smiling. And I can't stop it. :)"


-engr


No comments:

Post a Comment