Monday, April 20, 2009

could have been everything


Why the tears?

It wasn't anyones fault other than me. It wasn't him, it wasn't the city, it was me. The very first “gandang gabi” we had a long twilight ago defined what he was, is and will be. I had a prequel of what he has to offer and i look past it. I was dreamy and in love and stupid. And i took a leap of faith. I asked him to jump and what he did was a mere hopity hop hop. But again, it wasn't him. I love him because he hopity hop hop. I can never bash him for being him because him is what i love about him.

Am i going around in circles?

Seriously.


Why me? Why my fault? Because unfortunately i am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, cant-live-without-each-other-love*. It took me three weeks to realize that i wont be able to find that love in that city, that beautiful avenue, his perfectly real bed. I shouldn't have gone there. I shouldn't have invaded his territory.

But I'm home now. And so is he.


(*had to borrow her line)

No comments:

Post a Comment