Monday, November 3, 2008

all souls day

there are days when i make excuses to my friends not to be around them and on this particular day im glad i did. i woke up past two hours past noon and i was determined not to hit the showers if not for the constant bugging of my subconcious that it is sunday and i need to hear mass. im that person who dresses up on sundays. semi-formal, long sleeves, black shoes and a hanky. (oo, hindi ako nagdadala ng panyo on regular days). and then the homily started and i felt like the most underdressed person present that night.the priest talked about sainthood. he emphasized that everyone is called to be a saint. and he's explaination on how was quite simple. doctrines, morals and faith. the first was a total blur, the second oftentimes shouts on my me but fails to catch my attention, and third is something my mom never explained to me but my education was kind enough to elaborate.

No comments:

Post a Comment