Thursday, September 11, 2008

had to mention, but not complain

im 24 years old. an underpaid nurse in an institution somewhere down south (the farther south). i live with my mom and grandparents. i dont pay the bills. i rarely get starved. everyday i experience the joys of commuting. i love my work, my family and my home but somehow i think that im missing much in life. before i graduated i had plans, big plans (at least for me). i wanted to be a medical representative, a call center agent (at least the best CCA), an office worker in unilever or P and G, i wanted to take my masters. i wanted a lot of things but i settled to where i am right now because i didnt want to leave my family. didnt want to worry about them oceans away. didnt want to leave my mom alone . didnt want to leave my friends. i didnt want to leave my comfort zone. and then i met D. and everything changed.

help

No comments:

Post a Comment